Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Nine Hour School Day


Today was very long. My classes exist in three hour chunks and I had three today back to back from nine until six. I basically got home and face planted into my bed. How I managed a run (albeit, a short one) today is completely beyond me. I decided to make the most of my time and photograph some of the things I saw and did. I may have been tired, but FIT is too cool not to have your camera out at all times. Here are two of my favorite shots.


FACT: most rooms at FIT have dozens of mannequins in them. It's both super awesome and super creepy. Either way, I really like photographing them.


I spent my typography class painting with experimental objects. My favorite thing was a plastic fork. It was for my lunch, now I'm developing it into a typeface. Here is a practice mark I made for a curve. I eventually plan on rasterizing this on Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment