Friday, March 21, 2014

21!

More working on my project- I have decided to go in the small caps direction.

Birthday picture 1- One of my best friends who is studying abroad for a semester surprised me on my birthday by sending me cake truffles from Momofuku. She is in an area with very little internet or phone service so I only communicate with her once a week or so. We've known each other most of our lives so it's been rough. I totally cried when I got this! Miss you, M!!

Chocolate cake at Cafe Lalo! Mt roommate and another friend took me out for cake and my first legal drink. I had a Baileys coffee with whipped cream because of course. 

This is me pretending to be the mother of dragons. JK. But seriously, when walking home with two friends we caught the end of the NYC Game of Thrones premiere and got ourselves on the red carpet to snap some pics. 

Not fun birthday activities- just sketching some "B"s for my logo project.

No comments:

Post a Comment