Monday, March 24, 2014

Quiet Weekend

Well my roommate went home for a couple days so it was pretty quiet around here. It ended up being a blessing because I got so much done. 


I finally got a new backpack! The last time I bought a backpack was five years ago. I finally decided it was time to get a new one when I discovered the gaping hole in the bottom. I carry my macbook pro in that bag. Whoops. A few of my friends have this one and it was a bit pricey but I really like it. I love the design, the deep blue color, and it has a laptop pocket and a lifetime warranty. I figure if I carry a backpack everyday I should at least have something cool looking, right? #designstudentproblems
 
Scaling your work is always important. In my case seeing my work scaled down= Aack!!! What's up with that "L" amiright??
Gift from the roommate- Lil Bub mug. She's an internet cat sensation, what can I say??

No comments:

Post a Comment